Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACW Stats, Styles, Actions and Rolls Explained

Aggression:
    How aggressive your character can be in matches.
    85-100 - Highly Aggressive. +2 to Strike Rolls, Submission Rolls or Grapple Rolls.
    60-80 - Mildly to Marginaly Aggressive. +1 to Strike Rolls, Submission Rolls or Grapple Rolls.
    20-55 - Normal Aggression. +1 to Strike Rolls,, Submission Rolls or Grapple Rolls. during Heated Feuds Only.
    0-20 - Mild Mannered. -1 to Strike Rolls.

Attention Span:
    How attentive your character can be in matches.
    95-100 - Super Focused. Immune to Distractions
    80-90 - Super Focused. +2 to Awareness
    60-75 - Moderately Focused. +1 to Awareness
    30-55 - Normal Focus.
    0-25 - Short Attention Span. Disadvantage to Distractions.

Intelligence:
    How smart your character can be in matches.
    85-100 - High Intellectual. +2 to any roll (+3 to strikes and submissions against injured opponents.)
    70-80 - Moderately Intelligence. +1 to any roll. Advantage on distractions
    40-65 - Normal Intelligence.
    0-35 - Low Intelligence. Disadvantage to Distractions,

Pain Threshold:
    How much damage your character can withstand in matches
    85-100 - High Threshold. +2 to Pain Threshold
    70-80 - Moderately Durable. +1 to Pain Threshold
    40-65 - Normal Pain Threshold.
    0-35 - Brittle. -2 Pain Threshold

Pure of Heart:
    How good your character is.
    100 - Incorruptable. +2 to any roll of your choosing per match.
    85-100 - Law Abiding Wrestler. +1 to any roll of your choosing.
    70-80 - Somewhat Decent Human Being. Advantage on Awareness Rolls
    40-65 - Moderatel Scum
    0-15 - Tainted. -1 to one roll of your choosing.

Reflexes:
    How good your character is at seeing an attacking coming and reacting to it.
    90-100 - Quick as a Cat. +2 to Reversal Rolls
    65-85 - Above Par. +1 to Reversal Rolls
    25-60 - Normal Reactions
    0-20 - Slow Footed. -2 to Reversal Rolls

Sneakiness:
    How good your character is at being undetected
    90-100 - Super Sneak. +2 to Distraction Rolls
    60-85 - Sneakster +1 to Distraction Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Sneakiness
    0-25 - Squeaky Toed. -2 on Distraction Rolls.

Teamworker:
    How good your character is at being a team player
    90-100 - Tag of all Trades. +2 to Tag Match Overall
    60-85 - Better than the Average: +1 to any skill when teaming wrestler with a tag team score of 50+, +2 with anyone you're in a stable with.
    25-55 - Normal Tag Partner
    0-20 - Loner. -2 to tag team overall

Aerial:
    How good your character is at being an aerialist
    90-100 - High Flyer + 2 to Grapples or Strikes Rolls; or +1 to Grapple and Strike Rolls
    60-85 - +1 To Grapple or to Strike Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Flying Ability
    0-25 - Shy to Fly. -1 to Awareness

Fitness:
    90-100 - Ironman/woman + 2 to Stamina Rolls
    60-85 - Marathon Wrestler +1 to Stamina Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Stamina
    0-25 - Low Gas Tank. -1 to Stamina Rolls.

Grapple:
    85-100 - Power Grappler + 2 to Grapple Rolls
    60-80 - Pro Grappler +1 to Grapple Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Grappler
    0-25 - Grapple Not Known. -2 on Grapple Rolls

Speed:
    How fast your character is.
    90-100 - Speedster +2 to Reflex Rolls.
    60-85 - Faster than the Average Wrestler: +1 to Reflex Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Speed
    0-25 - Slowpoke. -2 on Reflex Rolls

Strength:
    How strong your character is.
    90-100 - Unholy Strength: +2 to grapple rolls and you can lift two weight classes above your own
    60-85 - +2 to grapple rolls.
    30-55 - Normal Strength
    0-25 - Weakling. -1 on Grapple rolls. You cannot lift a character above your weight class.

Strikes:
    How much damage your character's strikes do
    90-100 - Asskicker + 2 to Strike Rolls
    60-85 - Roadhouse +1 to Strike Rolls
    25-55 - Normal Striker
    0-20 - Pulling Punches. -1 on Strike Rolls.

Submissions:
    90-100 - Lockdown + 2 to all Submission Rolls
    60-85 - Takedown Expert: +1 to all Submission Rolls
    30-55 - Normal Sneakiness
    0-25 - Get off of Me. -2 on Submission Rolls.

Technical:
    90-100 - Excellence + 2 to all Technical Rolls
    65-85 - Mat Maestro: +1 to all Technical Rolls
    30-60 - Normal Technical Wrestler.
    0-25 - Basic. -1 on Technical Rolls.

WRESTLING STYLES
    Wrestling styles will assist your character's rolls in matches. The current rule is 1 style must be selected by default, two are possible while a maximum of 3 are allowed if you sacrifice 30 points in the stats section. If a style allows you to choose which stat to pick from, you must make that decision upon creation.

Styles At The Moment:
    Aerial: +1 to your Strike Rolls, Grapple Rolls and Technical Rolls.
    All Arounder: +1 to any two rolls [Grapple, Strikes, Submissions or Technical]
    Amateur Wrestler: +2 to Grapples, Submissions, Technical or Reversals and +1 to one of the remaining three.
    Brawler: +2 to your Strike Rolls. Strike Rolls dice is now a d6.
    Catch: +2 to Technical Rolls. Technical Rolls dice is now a d6
    Crash and Burn: -1 to pain threshold and stamina rolls, +3 to strikes. Strikes roll die is now a d6.
    Devious: +2 to Stamina rolls and +1 to either grapples, submissions or strike rolls.
    Dirty: +2 to sneakiness roll. Sneakiness roll dice is now a d6
    Extremist: +1 to Strikes and Grapple roll. (In no DQ matches +3)
    Lucha Libre: +1 to Strikes or Grapple roll. The other dice becomes a d6. (+2 instead during tag team matches)
    Methodical: +2 to Strike rolls or Grapple Rolls. Grapple/Strike roll dice is now a d6 [Whichever roll gains the +2]
    No Mercy: +2 to Grapple rolls and +1 to Strike Rolls. Either Grapple Roll or Strike roll dice is now a d6.
    Powerhouse: +2 to Grapple rolls. Grapple roll dice is now a d6
    Puroresu: +2 to your Strike Rolls or Pain Threshold rolls and a +1 to the other roll.
    Submissionist: +2 to your Submission Rolls.
    Technical: +2 to technical. Technical roll dice is now a d6.

Wrestling Occurences.
    Distractions:
    When someone causes a distraction in a match. This comes from many ways, below are two.
    - Someone's ringside manager/valet
    - A wrestler coming to the ringside specifically to cause a distraction

How a Match Goes.
    1) RP/Cinematic Scene:
    You still do tell a story in the match. You tell the story behind the match, you tell the story of your character's involvement within the match as well as the bigger picture. You're the writer for your character and that's important.

2) Rolls:
    Using the [rollv ]AdX+B[/ rollv] (delete the spaces within the square brackets), where A is the number of dies you roll, X the kind of die and B the modifier. You will make 4 Offensive Rolls and 4 Defensive Rolls

Strikes: How much damage your character's strikes did in this match.
    Grapples: How much damage your character's grapples did in this match.
    Technical: How effective your character's technical holds and catch style were this match.
    Submissions: How effective your character's submission holds and catch style were this match.

Defensive Rolls:
    Awareness: How aware your character is this match.
    Pain Threshold: How much damage your character can take in this match.
    Stamina: How much your character has to give in this match.
    Reversals: How well your character reversed in the match.

The sum of these rolls will be your overall match score.

3) Actions I'd like to Perform:
    In the event you cannot write a piece or you want to make sure your actions in your writing are crystal clear, this is where you write them.
    Example Actions:
    - I'd like my character to hit a Powerbomb in the match.
    - I want my character if he/she does win to be off his/her new finisher.
    - I want my character to leave such and such a character a note backstage that reads: [Notes contents here]

These are all considered Auto-Success Actions. They will happen because they're easy to do. But there are actions we will leave up to probability.
    Distractions: You'll have to add a roll to your post to see if your distraction was possible against the player and the referee's awareness. This could mean you intend to distract and cause a character a loss but wind up getting them the win because your distraction didn't work.
    Interference: You can interfere in a match up if you want to. The success of your interference depends again on a roll you make vs the player's involved. Too low of a roll and your interference is fended off.
    Cheat To Win: You can interfere in a match up if you want to. The success of your interference depends again on a roll you make against the officials awareness.

Additional Factors:
    Weight Limit: It's ludicrous to assume a very light cruiserweight has any sort of power with their grapples to get a super heavyweight up enough to body slam them. Because of this, if you do find yourself against a differently matched weighted person, there could be a penatly. The default idea is a character can lift someone who's above their weight class but struggles with anyone higher unless their strength score is impressively high.
    Grapples -1 per weight class your under (max -3).
    Reflexes +1 per weight class your under your opponent (max -3)

Injuries:
    After every match up, every character
    Last edited by Lord Fuzzikins; 02-12-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Биографии актеров, певцов и других звезд

Всем привет, нашел интересную биографию знаменитости

Владимир Жириновский

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cc shop Dump Shop cvv shop

http://cvv-shops.su Cc shop Dump Shop cvv shop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Presentación y bienvenida

Buenas tardes, ya hac*a tiempo que ten*a ganas de registrarme, con lo que ya estoy por aqu*, jeje. Solo deseaba presentarme, un saludo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank for this

I recognize the time you spent explaining the hiring process and how this works. Youre unequivocally very knowledgeable about this.

I am sure I will come back here to see more about your topics.

God bless
    Adieu

-------
    Please support me

I only organized this original serial keys so I am selling it for a minimal priceseen. All license keys are Genuine. Start only for 2 USD.
    Please take a look
    https://serialkeys.me/recover-lost-w...ey-and-office/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Мы нашли где купить Алектиниб

Alecnib (Алектиниб) - Алекниб (Alectinib) - аналог Алесенса средство нового поколения. Относиться данный препарат к клинико-фармакологическому подклассу веществ, которые борются с опухолью, предотвращают и останавливают ее распространение в организме. Препарат имеет возможность блокировать фермент протеинкиназы, что способствует остановке распространению опухолевых тканей в организме.

Показание к применению
    Препарат принимается для борьбы с ALK-позитивным немелкоклеточным раком легкого. На Alecnib (Алектиниб) - Алекниб (Alectinib) - аналог Алесенса цена указана на сайте, вы прямо сейчас можете заказать его с доставкой.

Способ применения
    Очень важно знать и способ правильного, предусмотренного инструкцией и медицинским назначением применения препарата для более эффективного воздействия на организм пациента. Прежде всего, надо сказать, что лекарственное средство производиться и выпускается в капсулах, для внутреннего применения. Их ни в коем случае нельзя раскрывать и высыпать. Способ приема пероральный. Капсулу необходимо заглатывать целиком и запить большим количеством воды, противопоказано запивать препарат грейпфрутовым соком, так как может произойти нежелательная химическая реакция для организма. Дозировка зависит от типа терапии. Согласно инструкции производителя рекомендуется принимать по 600 мг препарата (это ровно 4 целых капсулы) дважды в сутки во время еды. Длительность курса длится до наступления положительного эффекта, или если возникают сильные и тяжелые побочные действия, то тогда курс прекращается.
    Так же при необходимости врач может снижать дневную дозу препарата Если вас интересует на Alecnib (Алектиниб) - Алекниб (Alectinib) - аналог Алесенса стоимость[/b] и доставка – звоните, мы всегда рады помочь с оформлением заказа.

Противопоказания
    Как и любой препарат, есть группы лиц, которым он противопоказан следующим, к таким группам лиц относятся: • Лица, имеющие непереносимость к любым компонентам из состава лекарственного средства; • Лица до восемнадцати лет, вынашивающие ребенка и кормящие грудью; • Лица, у которых имеется тяжелая почечная недостаточность; • Лица, которым необходим гемодиализ.

Побочные эффекты
    В целом про Alecnib (Алектиниб) - Алекниб (Alectinib) - аналог Алесенса отзывы встречаются положительные. Но иногда в процессе применения у организма могут возникнуть негативные реакции на препарат, а именно - возможно поражение инфекцией, наблюдение резкого спада аппетита, ухудшения зрительной функцией организма, головокружение и появление головных болей. Возможно, будет повышаться артериальное давление, и образовываться гематомы. Негативная химическая реакция может вызвать и воспаления слизистой рта, боли в брюшной полости, расстройство желудка, вследствие чего будет ненормальный стул. Болевые ощущения в мышцах и суставах, а также снижение веса, нарушения кожных покровов, отек нижних конечностей, одышка и кашель. Если вам нужно Alecnib (Алектиниб) - Алекниб (Alectinib) - аналог Алесенса купить дешево – ждем вашего звонка.

алектиниб купить

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACW Stats Styles Actions and Rolls Explained

I am willing to to help take a calling shift in a few weeks when things settle down a little more. I been hopeing to find time to help for a while now. Is there a certain night that we really need help on?

Ryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank for this

I appreciate the time you exhausted explaining the hiring process and how this works. Youre understandably too knowledgeable about this.

For sure I will come back here to see more about your topics.

Stay good
    Adieu

-------
    Please support me

I only found this keys and I am selling it for a minimal price ever . All keys are Original. It starts just for 3USD.
    I hope you enjoy
    https://serialkeys.me/category/office/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And just to state it, Im a big fan of control and crowd control as a means to reduce incoming damage, not as a means to incapacitate the enemy so that they get piled on and killed while they are helpless. Stun as it is now is too powerful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. Just to emphasize the point though, tanks most certainly need more abilities to reduce incoming damage. Healing such huge health pools is overly taxing and its just not very rational for tanks to trade damage which they have little of for threshold.