Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACW Arc One Discussion OOC

You know the drill. Place to chat about the current Arc storylines. Speculate, react, review, engage, ask for help, feedback, etcetera. I thought I'd get the ball rolling with a discussion question:

Without spoiling it, what's going through your mind as you come up with your characters reasoning to join the tournament?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I joined the fed before. You are so crafty with your ways at times. The Chapter title is so clever if it means wrestling for dummies as well as educating people on wrestling too. I really like that name. And it's nice to see my idea getting used with it. All in all I'm excited for the ACW Start, hoping more people do register for the show.

To your question. I'm very eager to really create a bang, I tried and failed with Peyton so this time around, with Darius I am channeling in an idea that other people will be able to use once it gets going. That truly is my aim with the debut tournament, to have one of the top reasons to be in the tournament, as well as beat Casper Cowl, the myth, the man, the legend. Already hyping up my opponent.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeytonMajors View Post
    This is why I joined the fed before. You are so crafty with your ways at times. The Chapter title is so clever if it means wrestling for dummies as well as educating people on wrestling too. I really like that name. And it's nice to see my idea getting used with it. All in all I'm excited for the ACW Start, hoping more people do register for the show.

To your question. I'm very eager to really create a bang, I tried and failed with Peyton so this time around, with Darius I am channeling in an idea that other people will be able to use once it gets going. That truly is my aim with the debut tournament, to have one of the top reasons to be in the tournament, as well as beat Casper Cowl, the myth, the man, the legend. Already hyping up my opponent.
    Booker is an amazing Fedhead and he always finds a way to make shows as fun as possible. He had an idea for one of my old Feds and it wasn't promo based but role play based and the more you committed to role play rather then submitting promos and segments, the more likely you were to become a champion or a top star.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's say I have a plan up my sleeve already

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterHearstJericho View Post
    Booker is an amazing Fedhead and he always finds a way to make shows as fun as possible. He had an idea for one of my old Feds and it wasn't promo based but role play based and the more you committed to role play rather then submitting promos and segments, the more likely you were to become a champion or a top star.
    I agree HHJ he's really sharp with ideas too. Thank you for helping me with my character, I'm excited to start her story off.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Doll View Post
    I agree HHJ he's really sharp with ideas too. Thank you for helping me with my character, I'm excited to start her story off.
    Thank you both, we're quite happy with the positive feedback we've had so far and the submissions

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am as well, looks like this time around we both have a new character

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeytonMajors View Post
    I am as well, looks like this time around we both have a new character
    Yes lol, I'm excited. This time your charrie isn't a giant lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes lol, I'm excited. This time your charrie isn't a giant lol
    Darius believes he's a giant in his own way

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New character from Toxic, huh? Looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds