Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chapter Two This is Spinal Tapout

Ive always been a little foggy about extensor action. This lifted the fog a little higher. Along with the downswing stretch of the right arm to its fullest extent.

Im liking this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Delaware GolfCheers to driving the right forearm for swinging....

...then read "The Magic Move" in Harvey Penicks little red book...its the same move...

DGThe only difference is Tomasello is making two seperate movements were Penick states, "This is one move, not two".

Tomasellos right arm moves independent of the right shoulder turn. Penick uses the Hip Turn of 7-14 to move the right shoulder and elbow together one move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I see Ive opened the rabit hole and will probably be flogged at the next mod staff meeting.

We cant delete threads. So in order to remove inappropriate threads we created a forum for them that only mods have access to. This way the thread is essentially "deleted." pigmeister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Willingly I accept. The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by EdZ
    I recall seeing Palmer do that drill on a clip from a clinic on TGC - just in the background as Jack was talking. You know I like that kind of drill - powerful tool Palmer uses that to loosen up stretch. I dont believe it is to practice Extensor Action. Probably from the "Petes Party" video.

Although, I did not see it referenced on this video, I do like Tomasellos referring to Extensor Action as "extension without tension".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Switch to Threaded Mode

Thank you Bourrinopathe. This is a nice little introduction to the software.

What concerns me the most though, is the fact that my joystick is physically malfunctioning. If the mode switch is supposed to change hardware inputs without the use of software, I definitely want that option to be available to me. I hope VKB can sort this out with something like a firmware update.

I can provide dxdiag files or whatever is needed to help diagnose the issue.

BTW, this is on a Windows 7 system.

Regards,

Warpig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Delaware GolfCheers to driving the right forearm for swinging....

...then read "The Magic Move" in Harvey Penicks little red book...its the same move...

DGThe only difference is Tomasello is making two seperate movements were Penick states, "This is one move, not two".

Tomasellos right arm moves independent of the right shoulder turn. Penick uses the Hip Turn of 7-14 to move the right shoulder and elbow together one move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this takes me bag to when I was a kid, my grandfather had a 1205L Estelle and Id love to have one. theyre like rocking horse poo these days.
    he had a few skodas after that too, from the Estelle, to a favorit, then had two Felicias I sent the 1st one to heaven 3 weeks after passing my test then had a fabia.
    nice to see some old school skoda still kicking arse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent stuff gentlemen. Ive heard a lot about Tom T. the boards for a while now, Im looking forward to learning more.

DG - I know that there has been a lot of debate about right arm swinging, when you get a chance, Id love to see more info in a new thread about how this differs from Hitting. Sounds to me like we are all dancing around the edges of hit vs swing, the differences being a matter of perspective and feels more than anything.

I recall seeing Palmer do that drill on a clip from a clinic on TGC - just in the background as Jack was talking. You know I like that kind of drill - powerful tool